Thursday, 22 April 2010

Surfer Dude - Miami Beach - Florida

This is the first stranger whom I've asked to take their picture. Thankfully he said yes and kindly posed for this pictorial masterpiece! (LOL) Joking aside the gentleman who's name I've forgotten has just finished his morning session surfing and was heading home. London is currently enjoying some glorious sunny weather which made me think of the beach and the sea.
Have a great day folks and thanks for stopping by.

COMMON SENSE AND COURTESY APPLIES . . .Unless credited otherwise, all photos and poetry in this blog are original work protected by international intellectual property and copyright laws.Please ask for permission if you wish to use something.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your feedback, if do not you have have an account - choose the anonymous option instead. I welcome all comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and have a great day. Trojan xXx

Related Posts with Thumbnails