If you should stroll along the South Bank in London you may come across a purple cow trying to escape through a shop window!
Their events and festivals division operates 15 performance venues at the Edinburgh Fringe Festival, as well as the festival's busiest bars. In 2009 we sold 180,000 tickets to 130 shows a day for 25 days. 2010 will be our 11th year at the Fringe.
We are also presenting our second season of live entertainment at London's Southbank Centre from 14th May, with our touring venue E4 Udderbelly. Previous seasons include Brighton in 2007 and 2008. We are always looking for new projects and events for Udderbelly.
For more information please click here
COMMON SENSE AND COURTESY APPLIES . . .Unless credited otherwise, all photos and poetry in this blog are original work protected by international intellectual property and copyright laws. Please ask for permission if you wish to use something
Love the purple cow!
ReplyDeletelol. I love that colorful carabao., I never thought that there is a colorful carabao exists. As far as I know it is only having a black carabao.
ReplyDeleteby the way i think it is not a cow but a carabao,.
ReplyDelete