Wishing all the good fathers, a very Happy Father's day.
A good father should be a rock in your life, if that is your dad, consider yourselves lucky.
My aunt sent me this message in response to this post and i thought I would share it with you.
"The corner stones of our lives comes in all shapes, size and colours. I appreicate every good man that helps to raise a children, from fathers to mentors and all in between.
Love across the miles, Aunty Kim
(I will forever miss my dad)"
Photograph taken outside Horniman Museum, London
COMMON SENSE AND COURTESY APPLIES . . .Unless credited otherwise, all photos and poetry in this blog are original work protected by international intellectual property and copyright laws. Please ask for permission if you wish to use something.
Trojan, sweet comment! A rock he should be.
ReplyDeleteThank you for your fathers day comment and visit. If you are a father, mentor or a positive role model to others. This day is for you as well.
ReplyDeleteTake care and have a good day.
Unfortunately I was not given a chance to see my father. He died when I was almost two years old.
ReplyDelete