Monday, 9 February 2009

How Smart Are You - Take the test to find out!

This is VERY FAST. You only have 8 seconds for each question.
But it's a good test for our minds.

**The Smart or Stoopid test is purely meant to be a fun quiz to see how your IQ rates alongside the average, based on the scores of other people who have taken the test. Naturally, only stupid people would take it as a true indicator of intelligence, and only intelligent people would take it as a true indicator of stupidity. Or something like that.

Click the link and have fun.

4 comments:

  1. Aaaarrrggghhh! I'm doing it again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I took the test: Results are: Average Score for the test is 17.9 My Score is 27 and I am supposedly 50.8 smarter than average. I think I will go take the test again lol...Managed 29, two more than last time and 62% smarter than average, whats catch lol...Andre

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your feedback, if do not you have have an account - choose the anonymous option instead. I welcome all comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and have a great day. Trojan xXx

Related Posts with Thumbnails