Monday, 19 October 2009

A Tree in the Mist.


"If you are not totally free, ask yourself why?"
Stuart Wilde

3 comments:

  1. A valid point which I ask myself often. It can take a long while and one has to go through many experiences, not all of them good, but when the moment comes when you feel free, when you are indeed free, joyously and utterly free, the feeling must be tremendous . . I feel that feeling coming!!!!!

    Great choice of quote for a Monday Morning and a lovely choice of illustration to illuminate the quote. Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photograph. Couldn't go better with the quote.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree the photograph goes well with the quote. Freedom has a different meaning or substance for each of us and I'm certain our answers differ. Now you've got me wondering about my own self-liberation and what does it mean to me.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your feedback, if do not you have have an account - choose the anonymous option instead. I welcome all comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and have a great day. Trojan xXx

Related Posts with Thumbnails