Thank you for allowing me to use this photograph.
You stole my heart
You stole my heart.
I know it was you,
it wasn't yours to take,
I know it was you,
it wasn't yours to take,
my heart is now in your hands,
you are standing there guilty,
You stole my heart,
You spun my world,
You spun my world,
upside down,
and I became a victim of crime,
yet,
here I am with you,
Begging for my heart back,
and secretly hoping,
and I became a victim of crime,
yet,
here I am with you,
Begging for my heart back,
and secretly hoping,
that you will say,
"No, It's now mine".
© 2010 T.Gayle, all rights reserved.
"No, It's now mine".
© 2010 T.Gayle, all rights reserved.
COMMON SENSE AND COURTESY APPLIES . . .Unless credited otherwise, all photos and poetry in this blog are original work protected by international intellectual property and copyright laws. Please ask for permission if you wish to use something!
My picture!! Thanks. Great poem too!
ReplyDeleteFor the last couple of weeks the peoms have been a story of such....filled with a lot emotion (well it read that way to me). Thanks for providing heart.
ReplyDelete