Dead Man's Footsteps is the third book in the Roy Graces series.I would recommend this book to anyone who enjoys crime thrillers. It is easy to read with chapters nicely broken up in to decent sizes. Perfert for reading while travelling to work. The dialogue is pacy and realistic - as is the intricate plot. It appears well researched and is a super,exciting read and easy to visulize. Each of the books in the Roy Grace series is totally different and stands on its own as a seperate story. However, there is the sub-plot of Grace's life running through each tale so to appreciate the books to their full potential I would advise new readers to start with "Dead Simple". The ending will leave all fans of the Roy Grace series desperate for more.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave your feedback, if do not you have have an account - choose the anonymous option instead. I welcome all comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and have a great day. Trojan xXx