Thursday, 29 January 2009

Miami Ink - Ochoplacas -

I have always liked tattoos and currently have five to date.
Recently Sally (from Sally's World) had two tattoos done by her brother during her stay in Orlando over the Christmas period.

So in the same spirit of sharing, here are some pictures of me being Inked!
These pictures are me getting my fifth tattoo done. This tattoo was done in Miami 2007 by John Vale who works in Ochoplacas. The Tattoo is my name (Trojan) written in Chinese.

Did it ? I wont lie and say no, it hurt like hell, but it was well worth it when it was complected.
It took around three hours for it to get done and I would do it again in a heartbeat.

The "M" tattoo, seen above was done in New York City (The Village) in 2002.
The rest was done in Hayes, Middlesex.


My next tattoo, will be of the tree of life which will be on my right arm. This will illustrate how my life has grown and blossomed over the years and remind me that we are constantly growing and learning.


If you are ever in Miami (USA) and want a good tattoo done, please check out Ochoplacas.

Click on the link below for further details

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your feedback, if do not you have have an account - choose the anonymous option instead. I welcome all comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and have a great day. Trojan xXx

Related Posts with Thumbnails