the effect that i am aiming for!One of my New Year’s resolutions is to continue my salsa lessons. Salsa is something
that always wanted to do but never got round to joining a class.Sally (from Sally's World) asked last October me if i would go with her and I jumped at the chance.
Below is a video of Sally and I doing Salsa. We are not the best dancers, but you can see we are having fun.
Feel free to tick any of the boxes below or leave a comment!
Yesterday was my first lesson this year and although the hall was freezing, once we started the lesson we soon warmed up. Today my legs are slightly aching so i guess it's good for exercising as well.
Salsa is sociable and fun. The people in the class are of from different backgrounds and ages. Some are better than others but all there to learn and have fun.
The Salsa King
Below is a video of Sally and I doing Salsa. We are not the best dancers, but you can see we are having fun.
Feel free to tick any of the boxes below or leave a comment!

Hey, I have that film!
ReplyDeleteThe question i have to ask is Why? and second is why are you admitting it on the web, a phone call would have done!
ReplyDeleteI know that NOW! it was a spur of the moment thing. of course, I have now looked through my extensive collection of arty and documentary only films and have discovered I am mistaken! I don't have it at all, or Dirty Dancing, or Grease (one AND two)!!!LOL! xxxxx
ReplyDeleteHey Trojan its great to know that you've taken the plunge! I've been doing it for three years and as you can tell from the pics on my FB profile, I'm getting into to all kinds of scrapes!
ReplyDeleteI've got the perfect class for you (it's an institution!), and the perrrfect club where we practice most weekends...call me and I'll fill you in!
Gary Taylor