Saturday, 28 March 2009

Disney World - The Parade through Main Street

I have been visiting Orlando, Florida for the past five years. My first visit to Florida I was with Sally and her family and they took me to Disney Land which I loved.

Bening able to see and take pictures with Mickey and co was really good and made me feel like kid again. Aaron loved meeting the characters and it was a prefect family day. Unfortunately the pictures that I took on that day was accidentally lost.

On my visit to Orlando in 2007, I returned to Disney land and these are some of pictures I took during the parade down Main Street. The parade is great as you get to see all the famous Disney Characters like Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck.

As for the park itself, the rides I would recommend are:

  • Splash Mountain
  • Space Mountain
  • Mickey's Philhar Magic
  • Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin


Disney World is great for kids, but needs much more rides for adult thrill seekers.













All Pictures taken by Trojan Gayle

2 comments:

  1. oooh, lots of good memories XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. i loved the tower of terror. it rocks also! I have ridden in 10 times in a row when I was at Disney world during a Hurricane so there was no one in line.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your feedback, if do not you have have an account - choose the anonymous option instead. I welcome all comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and have a great day. Trojan xXx

Related Posts with Thumbnails