I've been thinking of my summer holiday and thought that could share with you some pictures of palm trees taken during my visit in Florida and Spain.
Looking up palm tree trunk in Orlando, Florida
Downtown Disney, Orlando, Palm trees in a line
Yes that is me and a palm tree on Hallandale beach, Florida
Premium Outlets, Orlando. A lamp post and a palm tree
Palm trees on Malaga beach
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave your feedback, if do not you have have an account - choose the anonymous option instead. I welcome all comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and have a great day. Trojan xXx
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave your feedback, if do not you have have an account - choose the anonymous option instead. I welcome all comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and have a great day. Trojan xXx