i love swans, so elegant, even getting bitten by them continuously as a child hasn't put me off...i just admire from a distance now lol!
Wow, this is beautiful. Haven't see than many in one area yet.They are majestic animals. I have a strange obsession with swans. Can't over the fact they only have one soulmate. Beautiful. I had a dream about a huge swan that I saw in a lake. It was so bizarre!
Please leave your feedback, if do not you have have an account - choose the anonymous option instead. I welcome all comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and have a great day. Trojan xXx
i love swans, so elegant, even getting bitten by them continuously as a child hasn't put me off...i just admire from a distance now lol!
ReplyDeleteWow, this is beautiful. Haven't see than many in one area yet.
ReplyDeleteThey are majestic animals. I have a strange obsession with swans. Can't over the fact they only have one soulmate. Beautiful.
I had a dream about a huge swan that I saw in a lake. It was so bizarre!