I saw this notice at Stockwell Station (London Underground Station) and thought it was a reall nice way for people to think about as they travel to work.
Please leave your feedback, if do not you have have an account - choose the anonymous option instead. I welcome all comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and have a great day. Trojan xXx
That is great! Do they often have sayings like that posted about or was it the gift of a passing stranger? Very cool!
ReplyDeleteI never seen it before as i rarely use that station. I had a feeling was done by one of the station staff.
ReplyDeleteIf anyone knows differently please let me know!
Yes, the station staff do put these up - and change them regularly. They are always encouraging and sometimes very funny. Brightens up the day.
ReplyDeleteMany Thanks Bathsheba for the information regarding the thought of the day. I hope this idea spreads throught the London Underground network.
ReplyDeleteThought your blog was pretty interesting as I didnt realize that Stockwell has some more history and useful local information.
Keep up the good work!
Such things are actually frowned upon by LU management, as it conflicts with "ambience" guidelines ironically enough.
ReplyDeleteI'd hazard a guess that people would prefer to see this rather than "Due to a person under a train..."
This is hot. I love it!
ReplyDeleteSo cute. It would never happen up here in the north east on the Vic line.
wow, profound...i need to take heed of this!
ReplyDelete