Friday, 3 July 2009

National Flag's In Trafalgar Square


The London heat wave has brought the tourist to this great city (London) and on Trafalgar Square people have been invited to draw their national flag. The woman above is from Cyprus as was busy drawing her national flag using chalk. Its a great idea as it shows the true diversity of London. people from across all the continents have contributed to the flags above.
Can you see your flag?

If you happen to be in London and pass through Trafalgar Square have a look for this.

4 comments:

  1. I don't see the U.S. flag. I wish I was there to draw it, though I never take the time to do all fifty stars. And they are always super, super messy. But I'd draw it nontheless. Wish I was there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, that's so cool. Are they going to be there for a while. I will check it out. If no one had already put our Cambodian flag up yet I will do it then. Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi folks thanks for stopping by and leaving your comments.

    Erin, your right about the US flag not being represented - it usually is as i tend to look out for it (as i have relatives in Florida). Hopefully when you visit our great shores - you good draw your flag :)

    You better start practising now as those stars and stripes are quite tricky!

    The Ninth Sunn - they have been there on and off for the past week and it seems really popular with the passing traffic. If you are ever in town, its worth a visit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Erin: I had another look on the picture and have located the USA flag ( click on the lower picture) and you will is it on the second row from the top.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your feedback, if do not you have have an account - choose the anonymous option instead. I welcome all comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and have a great day. Trojan xXx

Related Posts with Thumbnails