Thursday, 19 November 2009

It's My Birthday! 37 Today!


Today is my birthday and I now 37. Many thanks for all the wishes I have already received on Facebook, text messages, my blog, cards (sent through the post) and phone calls. I feel really blessed for my day to be recognised by so many people.

Thank you!


"Looking back without anger,
it's just a life lesson learnt,
I have disappointed others,
and been disappointed by some,
I truly learnt to accept love,
and love in return,
thank you for the journey, so far,
I feel its only just began,
so I will just say,
Happy Birthday to me!"
© 2009 T.Gayle, all rights reserved.

If you wish to leave a comment - click on the comment link below
leave your message and then choose name option.
Enter your detail and save comment,
Thanks :)

23 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday wish :) Didn't I just know you'd be a fellow scorpio !!! Have an amazing day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Camille Batchelor19 November 2009 at 10:01

    Happy Birthday T, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday Trojan. May this be your best year ever! Vernal.

    ReplyDelete
  5. happy birthday. Hope u have a good day. From me & Rio

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday Trojan hope you have a great day

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy birthday sweetie, have a great day tomorrow and I hope all your dreams come true x x stuie x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow you are a popular man! Oh Righteous one! May your day be blessed and filled with the good graces of the Divine Father. So that you are protected from the dark forces of evil that lurk within. I am praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday T!! Have a fab one!!

    XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Birthday to a fellow Scorpion!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Birthday Trojan! You are king for a day, enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. happy happy birthday, such a lovely poem, have the best day ever!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy birthday! I knew it was sometime around mine, but forgot exactly when. Hope you have a good'un!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy Birthday!!! Have a brilliant day!!! Enjoy your day away from the office!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Maurice 'Reese' Downing19 November 2009 at 17:40

    Happy Birthday Trojan...I'm sure you're going throw the biggest party London has ever seen! LOL!!! Be Blessed!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy Birthday to the "One and Only" Peace and blessings.!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. MANY MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY TROJAN. I came to know about you through your mom's blog and after seeing all those testimonials on your side bar, I'm interested to know more.

    ReplyDelete
  18. HAPPY BIRTHDAY BROTHER GOD BLESS YOU!!!!!!!! ENJOY YOURE DAY AND HAVE A DRINK ON ME.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Sorry Im late, I love your BLOG! Hope you had a happy happy birthday! Celebrate!!!

    the_ice_house.livejounal.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. A massive Thank you for all the birthday wishes and welcome to the new followers! Although I didnt get abt physical gifts, what i did get is plenty of well wishes and blessing that are truly pricesless. Thank you all for making my day special. xXx

    ReplyDelete
  21. You should just get a hotel room with a few guys from the baseball team, get some jager and smirnoff, get trashed and lett the good times roll. Every 13 year old girl does it because they are dying to fit in. JK, go to chuckie cheese, like everyone else.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your feedback, if do not you have have an account - choose the anonymous option instead. I welcome all comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and have a great day. Trojan xXx

Related Posts with Thumbnails