Thursday, 3 December 2009

Miami Dreams

I really love Miami and for so many reasons.
The weather, beaches, shopping and most of all my family.
Been thinking about going on holiday in the New Year as I really need a break from it all and Miami is looking like the tonic I need!

The below picture was taken a few years back and it shows the approach to the beach.
I really like this photo as the actual beach is just beyond sight, but i can almost smell and feel the ocean as i think back.
Miami dreams,
is where the sky is blue,
the sand is white
and the sea is warm
I often close my eyes and dream of Miami
as it holds a certain kind of magic for me
© 2009 T.Gayle, all rights reserved.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely picture .. you are right I can feel the heat too .. I sometimes long for the heat, yet when its is here I hate it .. typical Brit x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your feedback, if do not you have have an account - choose the anonymous option instead. I welcome all comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and have a great day. Trojan xXx

Related Posts with Thumbnails