A traffic collision (motor vehicle collision, motor vehicle accident, car accident, or car crash) is when a road vehicle collides with another vehicle, pedestrian, animal, or geographical or architectural obstacle. Traffic collisions can result in injury, property damage, and death
I assume you are asking where the situation is already occuring. I would suggest driving slowly, but like you said no braking. A fast braking could cause a spinout.
Please leave your feedback, if do not you have have an account - choose the anonymous option instead. I welcome all comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and have a great day. Trojan xXx
Don't blame you, I hate the snow too. Hope everyone was ok. Stay warm.
ReplyDeleteA traffic collision (motor vehicle collision, motor vehicle accident, car accident, or car crash) is when a road vehicle collides with another vehicle, pedestrian, animal, or geographical or architectural obstacle. Traffic collisions can result in injury, property damage, and death
ReplyDeleteSnow storm. wow
ReplyDeleteI assume you are asking where the situation is already occuring. I would suggest driving slowly, but like you said no braking. A fast braking could cause a spinout.
ReplyDelete