Tuesday, 1 December 2009

World Aids Day - Protect yourself and have safe sex

Today is Worlds Aids Day. I had planned to post a video post talking about the important issues surrounding people living with HIV/AIDS but due to techinical diffulties I was not able to.

Instead I have posted a post recorded last year with fellow blogger Sally (from Sally's World).
Please feel free to post your thoughts on the topic and any stories that you like to share with the wider public.

I have also posted a general information video -
Please protect yourself and have safe sex.
Wear a Red Ribbon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your feedback, if do not you have have an account - choose the anonymous option instead. I welcome all comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and have a great day. Trojan xXx

Related Posts with Thumbnails