Tuesday, 13 January 2009

London - in Black & White

A few days ago I woke up to see that it had snowed over night। I decided to take pictures of my route to work from South Norwood to Pall Mall (central London).

7.3o am - My road!


my road further up the hill

Norwood Junction Station


A London Police man

A London Post Office

Running Horses

Picadilly Circus

Criterion Theatre

Picadilly Circus Underground Station

World Famous Eros Statue

Police box on Picadilly Circus


A view of St James Palace from my office window

2 comments:

  1. these are great, the empty streets make it look very peaceful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your great feedback, i hope you have subscribed to this blog...

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your feedback, if do not you have have an account - choose the anonymous option instead. I welcome all comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and have a great day. Trojan xXx

Related Posts with Thumbnails