I have been blogging for a couple of months now and I must admit I am hooked!
Many thanks to those people who have been following me on my journey and enjoying the pictures. I truly appreciate your wonderful feedback and the time you have given me visiting my blog.
As some of you know I helped Sally start her successful blog and those who have not visited her site please pop over for a visit, but please remember to come back!
Blogging for me has helped develop my love for photography and get inspiration from other photography bloggers.
Last weekend Sally and I posted a video blog talking about blogging and what it means to us. We are planning a new video blog tomorrow talking about more issues regarding our interest in blogging.
Just before you guys drive into the video below, I would like to thank Gloria , JLS, Sally, Erin, Julie from Scottsdale photos and all the other readers for your support, encouragement and your time.
A picture says a thousands words - hopefully my blog will say a few more!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave your feedback, if do not you have have an account - choose the anonymous option instead. I welcome all comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and have a great day. Trojan xXx