Monday, 27 April 2009

Should people in the public eye deserve a private life? - Sally's World 60 Second Debate


Last night Sally and I set ouerselves a challenge. We had to discuss a issue within 60 seconds.

The question up for discussion was "Should people in the public eye deserve a private life?"

Sally thought no, while I thought they do. Watch the video and leave your feedback below.

If you don't have an account please choose the Anonymous option.

3 comments:

  1. LOL...okay, i'm going to post it to when I get back....I look like I'm on drugs in the still frame lol!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok you need to change the picture, three people have asked me if i was pissed, and i haven't even put it on my blog yet!!!

    also, you can slap me later, but you have another award, you have to come get it...you don't have to do the task, but you have to accept it...

    ReplyDelete
  3. No problem will be over to collect it later!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your feedback, if do not you have have an account - choose the anonymous option instead. I welcome all comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and have a great day. Trojan xXx

Related Posts with Thumbnails