Monday, 11 May 2009

Star Trek - The Movie Review Blog

Last Saturday I went the see the highly anticipated movie Star Trek. Did I rate the movie? Yes and No. I loved the whole look and feel of the film and casting director deserves an Oscar. My mine problem was the poor story line but on the whole I did enjoy the film.

Below is my video blog review of the film.

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see the new Star Trek. It sounds like it will be entertaining even if not intellectually stimulating. Thanks for your comments on my site. I am glad you like the Chihuly and the vibrant hedgehog cactus flower. I will have a nightscape series during the next week. I took a night photography class and used the tips this past weekend during the full moon nights to try and get some good photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! For once I agree with you for the most part. I loved the film, and it did look great. But, for me the story was a rip off of First Contact (going back in time to change events). And the bady was really weak, he didn't do anything.
    As a Star Trek fan, i feel a bit betrayed that now they have undone everything and its a brand new time line, so ... Read moreeverything we seen before doesn't matter. As far as characters Bones was wicked and when Krik sat in the captains chair like Shatner used to with his legs crossed, i did get very excited.

    Michael St.John Savva

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julie if you are a Star Trek fan you will like the film. Let me know what you think of the film when you see it. I hoping to see Angels & Demons this weekend, so look out for my review this weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your feedback, if do not you have have an account - choose the anonymous option instead. I welcome all comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and have a great day. Trojan xXx

Related Posts with Thumbnails