
I spoke to my good friend Constance yesterday via yahoo messenger. We had not spoken for a long time and its always good to hear from him (even if it's via yahoo messenger). I hope to see him as well as other friends who lives in Atlanta Georgia, USA. I visited Atlanta last year and took the above pictures. As you can see Atlanta is going through a regeneration with older houses being torn down and new buildings being built in its place. This was most evident the midtown area. Although I am not against regeneration, it is a shame that the architecture of the past is being slowly erased with the soulless and characterless new builds.
The thing I like about Atlanta is the mixture of the old and the new, like London and many European cities the architecture illustrates its the past history and its future aspirations for all to see.
Any how, I would like to take this opportinity to say hi to both Constance and Eric. Many thanks for your continued support with this site and I hope to see you guys later this year.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave your feedback, if do not you have have an account - choose the anonymous option instead. I welcome all comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and have a great day. Trojan xXx