
Today I decided to post a picture of my gorgeous cat. His name is Sirus Black, although we call him Cee. Now that it is summer, Cee spends most his time in the garden sunbathing (yes you read right) and chasing birds and mice. We put a bell on him to warn the birds as he was catching way to many. I hope to post more pictures of him in the future.
you forgot to mention the fact that he's the size of small pony and weighs about six stone LOL!!!
ReplyDeleteHe's a cutie!
ReplyDeleteI want to get a panther but everyone is all nooo lol
Many thanks for sharing all these beautiful pictures with us it is appreciated from people all over the world as I sit on the beach in Jamaica I can be in London, Spain, New York, Atlanta and South Norwood all at once. nuff luv and respect xXx
ReplyDelete