Friday, 11 December 2009

Happy Birthday! Much Love, Trojan

I am lucky to be surrounded by lots of great and inspirational women in my life. They both lived through challenging times whilst living life to the full. Today is their birthday and today I have dedicated this post in their honour - Happy Birthday!

Happy birthday Grandma

The above picture was taken last year on the American Independence day (July 4th) in Miami, USA. My aunt, uncle and grandma took me to watch the firework display at Biscayne, Miami.
I just bought the hat that I'm wearing from a cuban shop and we decided to take a picture together. My grandma is a lovely, super woman.
Love you and I hope to see you in the new year.

Have a great birthday Sally.

Happy Birthday Sally!

To my regular readers, you would be aware of my great friend Sally. She is the author of the wonderful blog Sally's World. Please pop over and give her some birthday love.
The above picture was taken when we went to a salsa ball, our shared love.
We had a great time and we danced the night away.

Have a great birthday Sally.

11 comments:

  1. The kids are making a birthday card for their great grandma who is turning 95. How do you translate the above into Spanish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trojan, thank you so much, this is very special, its great to know I share a birthday with such a special lady too.

    love you loads

    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seo company - your comment in spanish would read as follows: Los chicos están haciendo una tarjeta de cumpleaños de su bisabuela, que se está convirtiendo 95.

    Thanks for stopping and showing love

    ReplyDelete
  4. Teena - Thanks for your first visit and your congrats - please come back soon and i'll hope you be a follower as well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sally - hop your birthday was a good one and it was good seeing you on Saturday - like the new hair cut as well

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday to you ! we all wish you

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday to you my dear frnd.

    ReplyDelete
  8. "Thou shall your birthday and thou shall be happy", then beneath your breath say it this way, "Happy Birthday you old fart", and this is the modern greetings just so you know.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your feedback, if do not you have have an account - choose the anonymous option instead. I welcome all comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and have a great day. Trojan xXx

Related Posts with Thumbnails