Yesterday It was Aaron's Birthday. He would have been 18 if he was still us today. The world still turns round even when we lose even we lose someone special. Sally wrote a book documenting her son's life. Its called I believe I can fly. I along with Sally put together the below video illustrating the snapshots of his life.
Below is a short poem, dedicated to Sally. I hope she likes it.
Close your eyes and believe
hold my hand
and lets go on a journey where you
make dreams com true
You believed in me
that I could fly
Throw off the shackles that this world has held me
you showed me love
Your showed me strength
Your gave me wings
and together we flew
high so high
I believed I could fly
Because I had you to believe in me
I Believe I Can Fly
Written by Trojan Gayle
© 2009 T.Gayle, all rights reserved
Hi Trojan,
ReplyDeleteJust been bouncing around your blog admiring its awesomeness... great stuff. Loving the video film reviews and cool photography. I'll definitely be back and linked to my blog. Also, while I'm here, was wondering if you'd be up for writing a guest post on my blog about anything London - or if not, I'm doing a project called Listen to a Londoner, interviewing ordinary Londoners about the city.
Anyway, if you're interested, let me know :)
It's http://littlelondonobservationist.wordpress.com
Cheers,
Steph
I should not have read this at work - started crying. Thank you though.
ReplyDeleteMany thanks for your visit to my blog and your wonderful feedback.
ReplyDeleteI would be honoured to be a guest writer on your blog, only if you could return the honour and be a guest on my blog.
I also have looked through your blog and really like what I have seen. You have a good thing going. I will be leaving comments on your posts and will be back on a regular basis.
London is a wonderful city and your blog really showcases its true diversity.
Have a great day and keep up the good work!