Tuesday, 7 April 2009

The Human Dolphin Connection - Wildquest

Dolphins have been swimming freely in the world's oceans since the beginning of recorded history. People from many countries have met and interacted with them.

Many people have experienced that contact with these sentient beings has therapeutic effects on our physiology and our spiritual/emotional state. When they interact with humans in their native environment, dolphins seem to revel in obvious joy. Swimmers often report a feeling of deep relaxation, even bliss. Dolphins emit high frequency sonar which we hear as a series of clicks and whistles.

The dolphin's ability to induce this euphoric state in us is most apparent when these sounds are transmitted to us through water
Sally from Sally's world has experienced this wonderful connection between dolphin and human in the warm Caribbean sea and below is a short pictorial slide show of her trip with her family.
For full details of the dolphin swim program click here.

4 comments:

  1. Trojan, this is stunning...I love what you've written too...(insert hug here)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sal, for your comments and most of all your hugs. Hopefully people will give it a try and experiance what you have as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love dolphins. they are my favorite to watch and enjoy when in the ocean. Once I was fortunate to be out on a Dolphin Safari, the actual name, on a small catamaran and we ended up stopped in the middle of a pod of 600 dolphins. it was the most amazing thing I had ever seen. They had babies and all were breaching, swimming, twirling, etc. Just awesome. BTW, I am glad you enjoyed the skysong photo on my site. And you are right, it does look like a sea shell.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its always a pleasure to read your comments and thank you for sharing your experiance with me. I hope to have a chance to emabrace the wildquest experiance sometime in the future.

    Have a great day and I will be checking out your images later..

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your feedback, if do not you have have an account - choose the anonymous option instead. I welcome all comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and have a great day. Trojan xXx

Related Posts with Thumbnails