Embalse de Iznájar - Lake Iznajar
Iznájar lake, known as the Lago de Andalucía, situated in the middle of the river Genil, occupies land within the provinces of Cordoba, Malaga and Granada. More than 900 million cubic meters of capacity, 100 kilometres of shoreline and 32 km in length, make it the ideal spot for water sports, fishing, camping and bathing in areas such as Paraje de Valdearenas. This spot has a usable space of 160,000m2 with 1.5 km of beach, which affords a stunning fresh water coastline
oh my, thats beautiful...
ReplyDeletehope you've had a good weekend, i wanted to get to see you today, but dave theived the car to go to work...feeling a tad fed up for many reasons tho....
I've lived in Seville for 16 years and have never heard of this lake until now (or maybe just not by the name Iznájar). Boy, do I feel stupid.
ReplyDeleteIt looks wonderful!
Azahar,
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. Thanks for your lovely comment and I hope you was able to enjoy my other pictures of Spain.
I will be in Spain again late June and may even visit Seville. Where would you recommend that I visit?