Tuesday, 16 June 2009

London - Day and Night

London has an iconic skyline. with many famous building both old and new dominating the view.

London has an ever changing history, each building, each area and every park has a story to tell. London has done quiet well to retain its heritage as well being a world class city.

Below are shots of the London taken during the day and night.


Many people say I love New York, I feel the same way about London.

1 comment:

  1. A great couple of photos. And yes, London is a city with many and constantly changing faces, and that is what makes it so wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your feedback, if do not you have have an account - choose the anonymous option instead. I welcome all comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and have a great day. Trojan xXx

Related Posts with Thumbnails