I came across this picture which Sally (Sally's World) and done a few months ago. As you can see were messing around with the one of the functions of my Mac computer. Any ideas on a title for this masterpiece?
LOL...I remember this, please note how you are the only one that looks evil!!!!!! xxxxx can i nab this for my site too with a link to yours...ermmm...how?????
EVIL? Trojan you look like the monster in the horror film that slices people up in the jungle, I can’t remember what it is called. But it becomes invisible, its an old 1990s film, I think they have versions 1, 2 and 3. Dee
Please leave your feedback, if do not you have have an account - choose the anonymous option instead. I welcome all comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and have a great day. Trojan xXx
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteIt looks like a horror movie promo. Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde (Dr. Trojan & Miss. Sally)
ReplyDeleteI LOVE this effect - marvelous!!
ReplyDeleteWhat about "The Beauty and The Beast"?
Not that I see you as a best or think that you are ugly ;)
It just fits this series!
Anna
LOL...I remember this, please note how you are the only one that looks evil!!!!!! xxxxx can i nab this for my site too with a link to yours...ermmm...how?????
ReplyDeleteEric and Anna - thanks for your submissions - Sally and i have so much fun doing these pictures.
ReplyDeleteMum...still waiting for your one!
EVIL? Trojan you look like the monster in the horror film that slices people up in the jungle, I can’t remember what it is called. But it becomes invisible, its an old 1990s film, I think they have versions 1, 2 and 3.
ReplyDeleteDee
I think you talking about the film Predator! Classic movie!
ReplyDelete