Tuesday, 18 August 2009

Hello Mr Spanish Geese

During my visit to Seville in June, I had a great picnic by the river Guadalquivir made by my mother (check out her blog on (Gloria's Spanish View). There was some ducks and geese on the bank of the river sunbathing.

This particular goose did'nt like the idea of his picture being take and decided to hiss at me and he started to have a pee. Not very attractive I know, but I got the message.

The river Guadalquivir is a beautiful place to have a picnic if you want have scenic place to have a place to eat. We saw people swiming and rowing canoes in the river; as well as various lesiurse boats.

6 comments:

  1. I heard so much about this city but never been to Seville. But it's on my must see list. Though, hope I don't get to see what you're experienced.lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seville is a truly beautiful city full of great architecture. I spent a wonderful day with my parents in June 09. I would recommend the horse city tours and they show a lot in a short space of time. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Geese are the enemy...how come you got this close and never got attacked, i was chased through the park by a demented goose the other week....seriously the bruises are still fading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Trojan I followed the link from your mums blog I have to say I love your pictures they are great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wildernesschic: welcome to my blog and thank you for your comments - will be popping over to your blog soon to have a poke around.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your feedback, if do not you have have an account - choose the anonymous option instead. I welcome all comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and have a great day. Trojan xXx

Related Posts with Thumbnails