Now as you can see i am here dancing with Sally (from Sally's World) and yes my dancing ability has improved somewhat from my last posting on this subject.
I did however have s slight dancing malfunction with the lady in the first picture wearing pink.
Whilst doing the routine I spun the woman around a little too fast and she spun round and round while falling steadily to the floor.
The woman crushed on the floor and the whole class came to a stand still.
Struggling not to laugh and feeling very embarrassed I rushed over to pick the woman up. Dragging the poor and traumatised woman up i said sorry and gave her a kiss on the cheek (why you ask?) I had to distract her from what happened and my kisses are that good!
My mum thought it was hilarious and was laughing, but I must admit I was laughing by this time too.
That's the great thing about salsa, you can mess up and still have a great laugh.
I had a go also at the next level up (intermediate) I was able to follow it for most of the way but had to drop out towards the end as i found it too hard. My challenge is to be able to follow the entire routine.
Over all we had a great time, my mum has threaten to join in next time she comes... she loved watching the lesson and I think she will love taking part...
Gotta go, enjoy the pictures and the video ( you will see Sally drop some hot salsa moves!)
Lets get ready to dance
Getting ready to spin Sally around!
Now its my turn to turn around
back at the beginning
All pictures taken by GLC
Watch our Sally's latest video blog on our adventures doing salsa by asking some questions people has asked us.
That's great that you took your mum! What a nice son. Salsa is such a beautiful dance, but then isn't dance wonderful?! I don't actually do it, but I love to watch. We actually just recorded the US ballroom dance nationals off of the tv. It was AMAZING! My kids love to watch it. Maybe I'll be able to convince my husband to take lessons someday. I think he'd be pretty good. :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for the comment and I hope that you will take the plunge and take up Salsa. It is great fun and especially if you can do it with your partner. let me know if you do it as it would be great to hear how you find the experiance... don’t be a spectator - be a player!
ReplyDelete