Monday, 26 July 2010

Home Grown Tomatoes

I have been growing a range of produce in my garden and I am being to see the results of my labour. Above are some home grown tomatoes that will be picked and eaten tonight!

COMMON SENSE AND COURTESY APPLIES . . .Unless credited otherwise, all photos and poetry in this blog are original work protected by international intellectual property and copyright laws. Please ask for permission if you wish to use something.

3 comments:

  1. LOL My larges tomato was as big as the smallest on... LOL My larges tomato was as big as the smallest one in the picture. And they were suppose to be 'Big Boy' Tomatoes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful! Ours didn't make it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats a shame Luis, mine are coming through now and I am expecting them to fully ripen in August. Will keep you posted on their progress!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your feedback, if do not you have have an account - choose the anonymous option instead. I welcome all comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and have a great day. Trojan xXx

Related Posts with Thumbnails