Wednesday, 30 September 2009

Covent Garden - Street Performers - London

Yesterday spoke about my trip to Covent Garden and the variety of street performers that are there. Although Covent Garden has a number of high end fashion shops it's the street performers that give the area the edge over Oxford or Regents Street.

Kids would really love to pet the dog in the basket or say hi to the robot man made from plastic bottles. Its really great to see the crowds watch them preform and the kids taking their pictures with the characters.

If you ever get the chance to visit London, please add Covent Garden as one of the places to visit you will not be disappointed.

9 comments:

  1. You are so sweet. I mean this in the best way. You just warm the heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore covent garden - I know it's 'touristy' but it's one of my favourite places to visit in London. Obviously not more than Harrods!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, like these shots. London is one the my favorite place to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stop by and pick up your award :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Giles: Thanks for your comment Its great to have such a good effect on you. Hope to see you soon. Trojan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bridget: Hey Bridget welcome to Trojan's Corner and Thanks for your comment. Covent Garden is a really cool place to visit in London. I prefer Selfridges than Harrods but no one is perfect. Hope To see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. SEO Company - Its always a pleasure to have you visit - London Is a great city and I am pleased that you enjoyed my photo's. Hope to see you again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. She Poet - Thanks for your award - I'll pop over and collect it by DHL!

    ReplyDelete
  9. After reading your post it seems reall liek all hapning in front of my eyes. I can't stop me to read other posts. thanks for this one.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your feedback, if do not you have have an account - choose the anonymous option instead. I welcome all comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and have a great day. Trojan xXx

Related Posts with Thumbnails