One of the things I really love about London is the many open spaces the city has to offer.
St James Park is my local park which is round the corner from where I work.
During the summer months (does England have a summer?) St James Park hires deck chairs to the public so that they are able to relax and enjoy the weather .
Looking back at this picture I thought "When was the last time you actually spent time in your local park"? To be honest I have several parks near where I live and I hardly ever visit them.
Now that summer is drawing to a close, try and grab the opportunity to enjoy the public spaces your city has to offer.
Since St James park is round the corner from where I work, I often take the opportunity to spend half my lunch hour walking round this park enjoying the fresh air and greenery.
I think its important to take a moment away from the office and recharge those batteries for the afternoon session.
In this Picture you can see Big Ben and fellow Londoners enjoying the beauty of the park before our summer finally comes to an end!
its true, there are mostly we drive to them lol!!!
ReplyDeleteI went up to Horniman Gardens with the kids a few times this summer...lovely lovely place, so peaceful.
have a great day xxxx
I love going to the park. That one looks beautiful and looks so relaxing to just sit in a deck chair and enjoy. Would be a great place to eat lunch for work, grab a book and enjoy.
ReplyDeleteGreat photo, the empty deckchairs make it look as if Big Ben is looking on saying,'time to go back to work now!' lol!
ReplyDeleteLove it!!