Thursday, 17 September 2009
Street Art/ Furniture
All around London street art or furniture have been popping up to make our streets and neighbourhoods look great. I took these pictures a while ago and for the life of me can not give you any additional information on what they are or what structure is called.
They are situated near St Paul's Cathedral in the city of London and that is all I know. If you have any additional information on these structures please let me know and I will update this post.
Any how, on the matter of street art/furniture, I'm all for it. Especially when it reflects the local area's history and culture.
As always love to read your comments!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi Trojan,
ReplyDeleteit looks like a shark!
very beautiful and amazing photos!
Hey Troj . . great shots . . and yes, it does look like sharks!! Would like to see this art in the flesh so to speak . . perhaps when I next come to London in a couple of months time?
ReplyDeleteTomorrow I will be posting a recipe for Gloria's Home Made Quince Brandy . . well, Christmas is coming!
Big hug to you . . Mum
LOL - Its does look like a shark!
ReplyDeleteThank you Anna for your comment - I thought it was really beautiful as well - more to come!
Mum - looking forward to seeing your recipe, it sounds fab! Also when you visit soon we should do a bus tour and be a tourist for a day in our home town!
Much love to you all!
Trojan
its certainly striking, especially against the traditional buiding! xxx
ReplyDeleteThat is awesome! Definatly unique. Makes me think of giant langoliers.
ReplyDeleteDragon
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by and I'm glad that you liked the pictures...i had to goggle what langoliers are and wow they are really scary monsters!
Sally
Thanks for stopping by and yes the mixture of the old and new is evident in this shot.
Amazing and nice desin. Taking soem good shots. Nice pics.
ReplyDelete