Sunday, 6 September 2009

Geese In Regents Park - London


Yesterday I ran 10 km (6.25 miles) in the Regents park race. I completed the run in 59.01 minutes without stopping.  As you read this I have been suffering with aches and pains in my legs but it was really worth.  I was able to take some gorgeous photographs in the beautiful Regents Park. The photo above is of a kid running through a flock of pigeons and geese, as geese are known to attach people, he's a brave boy!

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well done on the run...oh my, after being attacked by one, imagine what this many geese would do to me!!!! xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Mum and Sally for the congrats - Regents Park has loads of geese which was a surprise to me, but provided some good photo opportunities.

    More will be posted next week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, 6 miles without stopping is an awesome accomplishment. I am lucky to run a couple blocks without needing to stop to catch my breath.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your feedback, if do not you have have an account - choose the anonymous option instead. I welcome all comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and have a great day. Trojan xXx

Related Posts with Thumbnails