Crystal Palace seen from Norwood Lakes Park - South London
Crystal Palace television tower seen from Norwood lakes park on a beautiful summers day. A perfect place to sit and chill and perhaps even read that book the you been meaning to read.
Garcon - I just laughed when i read your comment. But you must remember that reading a great book in a gorgous park is one of lifes small pleasure, but than again watching eye candy is one as well!
Please leave your feedback, if do not you have have an account - choose the anonymous option instead. I welcome all comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and have a great day. Trojan xXx
Nice shot Trojan
ReplyDeleteThanks Riley. Good seeing you!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI agree this is a nice shot. It would be great to catch a nice breeze, sit, read a book or simply daydream.
ReplyDeleteThank you She Poet, I can imagine lying on some plush green grass daydreaming the afternoon away!
ReplyDeleteI don't know about reading a book in a public park; I'd be concerned that
ReplyDeletea) I could attacked by an assailant,
b) I miss passing eye candy,
c) The book might disappoint and I'd have to throw myself in the lake.
Garcon - I just laughed when i read your comment. But you must remember that reading a great book in a gorgous park is one of lifes small pleasure, but than again watching eye candy is one as well!
ReplyDelete