Sunday, 21 June 2009

Awards - attitude of gratitude.



Sally from sally's world is a total superstar and has given me this award, I am truly honoured! I love these awards and the questions, they are such a great way of getting to know one another better.

The Rules of Accepting and Sharing this Award:

1.Put the logo on your blog or post.

Done!

2. Nominate at least 10 blogs that show an attitude of gratitude.

Fresh eyes on London has a great eye for capturing great images of London. This blog makes me glad that I live is such a wonderful and diverse city.

Clueless in Boston/a great blog that shows the many facets of an American city.

Christopher's photo's one of my favourite photography bloggers, give me great feedback and fantastic pictures of his home city of Copenhagen in Denmark.

Ka-os is new blog that I discovered. Thought provoking content and aims to broaden your mind on a range of diverse issues especially on sexual diversity.

The gentle giant - one of my favourite blogs which explores the life of raising an autistic child. i am grateful that I am able to learn from this family who lives many miles away from me. Keep up the good fight.

Lastly I will like to nominate Sally who has continued to fight despite the obstacles she has come against.

3. Link to your nominees within your post.

Also sorted, as you can see, I'm getting very clever at this now!!!

4.Comment on their blogs to let them know they've received this award.

I'm on it!

5.Share the love and link to this post and the person who nominated you for the award. Tell us how you've come to have an attitude of gratitude.

Thank you for being such a good friend, a good drinker and a fantastic salsa dancer (o.k i lied on one the three!). Joking aside over the past 8 or so months we have got to know each other really well and watched each other grown.

6 comments:

  1. Trojan, thank you, what lovely words, I can't imagine us not being friends now, you are honestly one of my favourite people in the world...

    p.s. I AM a good drinker...I'm good at drinking it, just not so good at handling the effects LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for this, Trojan. It's most appriciated. I'll collect it and post it, but I guess I'll have to do some more research to be able to pass it on to the right bloggers. By the way, I like your new design. It looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the award and kind words.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh shucks... thanks for the award. I'm usually just relieved not to have pissed too many people off.

    Like the new look around here too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much, Trojan! It's nice to be back in the blogosphere. I missed my friends. Your interest in our story is inspirational to me. I appreciate it so much. XO

    ReplyDelete
  6. Many thanks everyone, I think these awards are a great idea as they allow fellow bloggers a chance to acknowledge our appriciation of their efforts.

    Much love to you all!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your feedback, if do not you have have an account - choose the anonymous option instead. I welcome all comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and have a great day. Trojan xXx

Related Posts with Thumbnails